Monday, March 1, 2010

the small things

curling up by the fire on a cold winter's day

holding my baby for the first time

serenity after a fresh snowfall

hearing "I love you" from my children

hot chocolate (well, any kind of chocolate for that matter!)

child's laughter - especially when that child is mine

the smell of freshly cut grass

knowing what Jason is thinking with one glance

tree blossoms in the spring

when my child smiles at me for the first time

the sound of ocean waves

seeing the look of discovery on a child's face

vibrant colors of fall leaves

hearing my baby's first cry

the taste of freshly baked bread

snuggling with my kids

tulips

knowing that we'll be a family forever

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post.

Saw this today and thought of you
http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-add-picture-to-your-header.html

thanks for your sweet comments!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online