Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Favorite Christmas Carol

So last night after I putting the kdis to bed and cleaning up the kitchen, Jason was still at work salting roads. He took over for a guy on vacation this week. It means working longer hours for Jason and single motherhood for me, but we are definitely glad for the extra money! Even though Jason has a job now, our budget has been really tight since we've been doubling up car payments and other expense from when he didn't have work, and hospital expenses from when we had Jacob, and the list seems to get longer and longer with two growing kids. Anyway, I won't bore you with my financial stresses.

After getting the kids to bed and a clean kitchen, I was really excited to have some time to myself. I turned on the TV, and as I was flipping through the channels, came across Faith Hill's Christmas concert. She sang a song that has become a new favorite of mine. I've added it to my playlist; you can go to the bottom and click on it to listen. It's called A Baby Changes Everything, and captures what Mary might have been feeling during her pregnancy and the birth of our Savior.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online